Islami Bank Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh. Islami Bank Medical College was established on 2003 in Rajshahi by Islamic bank Bangladesh.
The academic activities of Islami Bank Medical College commenced through the admission of 50 students in 2003-04 academic session.
The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by IBMC Academic Council and Governing Body.
Affiliation and Recognition of Islami Bank Medical College Hospital:-
- Recognized by the University of Dhaka through registration by BMDC.
- The Islami Bank Medical College Hospital is recognized by MCI
- The Islami Bank Medical College and Hospital are approved by WHO
MBBS Admission Procedure
Islami Bank Medical College Admission Notice
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Islami Bank Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Islami Bank Medical College Location
islami Bank Medical College is located at Airport Road, Nawdapara, Sopura, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.The 7 storied academic building is housing all the departments along with with 650 beds academic hospital.
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):- Islami Bank Medical College Hospital
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Islami Bank Medical College Hospital.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.15
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.16
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
- the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Islami Bank Medical College Tuition Fee
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel US$ 40000
The institution was aimed at creating a group of skilled and devoted doctors to serve the nation and in particular the poor and distressed population.
Established in a panoramic location of ever peaceful green city of Rajshahi and equipped with a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers, this medical college could ensure production of a good number highly qualified medical graduates.
Islami Bank Medical College is established with a view to train the specially selected high quality medical candidates to be called ‘Medical students’ for five academic years.
Islami Bank Medical College (IBMC) is committed to create a cadre of high quality doctors both by medical knowledge and high moral values, dedicated for suffering human physically and psychologically in the nation and others across the geographical boundaries.
Islami Bank Medical College Hostel Facilities
- Islami Bank Medical College, Bangladesh facilities for students also have a hostel area.
- These include separate hostels for girls and boys with an adequate number of beds in the hostel, mess facilities, and canteen with hygienic food.
- Also, a sports complex, playground cultural activity center is incorporated and much more for the dissemination of world-class educational services and ensure holistic development of students thereby raising it to the standards of an international hostel.
Why Study MBBS at Islami Bank Medical College Hospital
There are various following reasons which will prove that decision of choosing the Islami Bank Medical College Hospital is appropriate:
- The students here are morally fortified and secure in their ability to deal with any scenario that may arise in their medical careers.
- The University provides Government scholarships which are offered by the Central Government and the State Government to those aspiring medical students who are certainly needy and deserving of the same.
- The Islami Bank Medical College and Hospital has relatively affordable tuition and an uncomplicated admissions procedure.
- The University provides students with real clinical experience in government hospitals in Rajshahi.
- There is high-quality cuisine accessible for both Indian and international students.
- National Medical Commission recognized Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India. Low-budget Medical Study is only possible in Bangladesh Medical College.
- It is one of the best medical college in the world, and it is close to Indian students who desire to study MBBS in another country.
- The Islami Bank Medical College Hospital have fewer admission fees in comparison to other medical colleges.
- IELTS/TOEFL such exams are not required for taking admission to this university.
- Hostel and good campus facilities are also available.
- Proper education with proper classes and lectures with the best faculties are provided in Islami Bank Medical College Hospital.
- Hygiene is maintained in the Hospital and College for everyone’s good health.
- Scholarship programs are also provided by the university for the students who came from abroad.
Frequently Ask Question
Does the Islami Bank Medical College have hostel facility?
Yes,Islami Bank Medical College has separate hostel facility for both boys and girls. It is situated in inside a campus.
How is the atmosphere there in Islami Bank Medical College campus?
Islami Bank Medical College college atmosphere is good. Which is offering the great infrastructure to the students for healthy physical and mental growth.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Eliminator form from fortuneedu.org
If you are a medical aspirant and seeking for the best medical institution for MBBS in Bangladesh then you are already in the right place here! Join your courses through admission in Marine City Medical College and Hospital. It was established in 2013 by a group of dedicated people who were involved with ideals at providing quality medical education, research, and services to people of this country at a reasonable cost. Our aim is to attain a standard level in health & medical education both nationally & abroad. The teaching faculty of MCMC is experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated & working hard to attain this standard.
The college & hospital is affiliated under Chittagong Medical University & approval by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of the people Republic of Bangladesh. The institution is recognized as one of the best medical institutions for its excellence in academic performance. Many of Bangladesh leading physicians are affiliated with this college. Marine City Medical College Hospital is the best one providing MBBS in Bangladesh.
Marine City has excellent, experienced, and dedicated faculty members who are all trained in advanced level teaching technologies. The College has state of art, tertiary care, multispecialty teaching hospital with all the modern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities. The College has spacious, well-equipped laboratories, lecture halls with modern audio-visual aids, multimedia projectors, etc. It provides excellent library facilities with reference books, national and international journals, CDs, DVDs, etc to help the students with a balanced learning environment.
We welcome all Indian and other foreign students to pursue this MBBS Course at Marine City Medical College.
BGC Trust Medical College is situated in Bangladesh. The college strives to give quality medical education needed to address the current and arising medical issues of the population. BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh remains by its sincere obligation to deliver capable medical graduates, who can address the complicated idea of medical conditions.
BGC Trust Medical College focuses on the comprehensive advancement of the understudy by fusing imaginative and present-day showing strategies, exercises, pragmatic openness, and freedoms to partake in public/worldwide logical discussions. The BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh fees structure is reasonable and students from overseas can advantageously look for admission here.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Ranking is 18th inter medical college in the country and 2nd in private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Foreigner students can contact Fortune Education For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Contact No. +880 1995529533
The College is affiliated with Chattagram Medical University and Chattagram University. BGC Trust Medical College is also Accredited by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) BGC Trust Medical College is now recognized as a center of excellence in teaching and patient care at the national and international level.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur started its journey on the 15th November 2009 and opened its doors to the scholars within the school year 2009-2010. The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is an establishment of Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is run by an administration. It mentions that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the “International Diabetes Federation” from Bangladesh since 2009.
The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The govt of Bangladesh regulates the standards of admission in 1st-year MBBS courses and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and awards certificates of MBBS degree.
The Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital (DAMCH) may be attached herewith because the teaching hospital which is a tertiary care hospital established within the year 1985 and delivers clinical services in most departments of life science.
Now the Medical degrees obtained from this medical college are acceptable to the provincial/territorial medical regulatory authorities in Canada and therefore acceptable to all medical organizations in Canada. Students and graduates of this medical college are eligible to apply to ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) for ECFMG certification in the USA.
International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) is one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh which delivers the best medical education. International Medical College Tongi, Bangladesh was established in 2000. The college has the vision to become a leading healthcare organization and to position itself as a center of excellence in medical education and research. It aims at attracting brilliant students, teachers, and researchers from all over the world.
IMC is one of the top choice destinations for medical aspirants who want to complete their higher education from Bangladesh. College provides world-class learning expiries, International Medical College Tongi (IMC) has a highly experienced teacher and doctor. College is best known for its 9 acre campus with all the modern facilities and a friendly environment for better learning. IMC collaborates with many other universities Academic Exchange with Kean University, NJ, USA, AIMST University, & ICDDR, B.
International Medical College Bangladesh (IMC) also provide hostel to students in their campus with all modern facility on a daily bases, International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) always gives precedence to student affairs They have arranged well-furnished rooms for male and female students in two different hostels, believing that a peaceful, calming accommodation is an unavoidable need, particularly for medical students. On the bank of the lake within the campus, the three-story Boys’ Hostel is situated. Next to the college site, the recently constructed three-story Girls’ Hostel is housed. Well-trained cooks are appointed by the College for both the hostels for both local and international students
Sylhet Women’s Medical College has long been associated with medical education. It is a part of our mission to assist in the training and education of superior physicians who will have a broad knowledge of medicine, excellent technical skills, and mature, informed judgment. We value the special dimension teaching brings to our services as a community hospital. The ability to offer our patients the latest in medical knowledge and expertise, and the dynamic medical environment which only teaching institutions possess, are significant enhancements to the care at Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental college and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admission with a special Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23.
If you choose to complete your Medical Studies at Sylhet Women’s Medical College, you will be given a unique experience. You will be a vital part of a community hospital that offers not only extensive clinical exposure to a broad range of medical problems but also the opportunity to experience meaningful involvement with patients and their families. You will also enjoy the intellectual stimulation and growth that comes from listening to, and associating with, many of the foremost medical specialists of our day.
MARKS group is a group of welfare-oriented organizations dedicated to humanitarian services. Medical, Nursing, and technical institutes are being run under it to help build up well-educated Medical, Nursing, and technical help and provide better health care facilities to the general population. Marks Medical College is affiliated to the University of Dhaka. It was first established as MARKS ENT clinic in year 1995by the founder Chairman of MARKS Group Late Brig. Gen. M Masudur Rahman Khan is an eminent ENT- Head & Neck Surgeon of the country.
MARKS Medical College Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Near Dhaka Airport. Best Medical College, Modern Green Campus, In Campus Own Hostel & Library, Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Affiliation:: MARKS Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and affiliated with the University of Dhaka. CURRICULUMS: The curriculum adopted by the Faculty of Medicine. The University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Medical College for Women and Hospital (MCWH) for ladies and Hospital may be a private medical college of Bangladesh exclusively for females. It currently has two academic campuses in Uttara, Dhaka, one in Sector – 1 and therefore the other in Uttarakhan. The school is affiliated with Dhaka University as a constituent college. The concept of a Medical College exclusively for women is not a new one, particularly in our socio-cultural background.
There are examples of such medical colleges in neighboring countries. There is already an awareness in the society for the enhancement of technical education in the female population the Bangladesh Government has already taken positive steps in the field of teacher’s training in the education sector. At present the female quota of admission in medical colleges is far too low and as such many talented girls could not be admitted in this noble profession. Moreover, there are conservative families who want to educate their children in an atmosphere like this.
The college is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. MCW&H is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools formerly maintained by the World Health Organization and now maintained as the Avicenna Directory for Medicine. This listing entitles the graduates of MCW&H to recognition all over the world. Graduates of MCW&H are eligible for limited registration with the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom. They are also eligible to take the United States Medical Licensing Examination. The degree is also recognized by the Medical Council of India. The degree is also recognized by the California Medical Board.
Southern Medical College & Hospital (SMCH) was established in 2005. The College is affiliated with Chittagong University as a constituent college since & Recognized by BCPS, aiming to give the nation a group of luminous medical graduates who can help the have-nots by providing the highest possible quality of compassionate and cost-effective care and treatment, to each and every patient, producing high levels of patient satisfaction. The main object of the institute is to demonstrate high-standard medical education, training of personnel, and conducting experiments and research in various disciplines of medical sciences. The aim of our college is not to make only doctors but to make sensitive human beings. The number of medical colleges is not enough to meet the requirement of people.
To make our students dynamic we have already contacted some foreign medical colleges to get real-time lessons from reputed medical colleges through teleconferencing, video conferencing, etc. Our faculties are not only teachers but mentors as well. Our institution has facilities to train Medical and Paramedical staff. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through improved health care, the preparation of those professionals who will serve the health needs of others, and the discovery of knowledge that will benefit us all.
Southern Medical College and Hospital, associated with Chittagong Medical University is a fully accredited medical educational institution established under permission by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of Bangladesh, and authorized for a yearly intake of 65 freshman students. Our academic norms and curricula have recognition by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Course (BM&DC) and are governed by strict adherence to BM&DC guidelines. Our MBBS degrees were affiliated with the University of Chittagong till recently and from the session 2022-2023 the affiliating authority has been officially transferred to Chittagong Medical University.
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College started its journey in the academic year 1999-2000 by the inspiration of the daughter of the father of the Nation & defender of the democracy Janonetri Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the then Health Minister Sheikh Fazlul Karim Salim MP, Chairman, Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Sheikh Kabir Hossain and all the Doctors and Staffs working in Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital under the leadership of Professor Dr. Md. Maniruzzaman Bhuiyan contributed tremendously to establish the College. It is a project of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and is run by a Governing Body duly formed by the representatives of sponsor organization Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS), representatives from Dhaka University and Government of Bangladesh.
The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria. The College started its journey in the academic year 1999-2000 by the inspiration of the daughter of the father of the Nation & defender of the democracy Janonetri Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the then Health Minister Sheikh Fazlul Karim Salim MP, Chairman, Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Sheikh Kabir Hossain and all the Doctors and Staffs working in Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital under the leadership of Professor Dr. Md. Maniruzzaman Bhuiyan contributed tremendously to establish the College.
It is a project of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and is run by a Governing Body duly formed by the representatives of sponsor organization Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS), representatives from Dhaka University and Government of Bangladesh. The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The Government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of qualification of students and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and certificates of MBBS degree are awarded by them.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Private Medical College Admission Fees in Bangladesh
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2022
Islami Bank Medical College Admission Result