MARKS Medical College Eligibility Criteria
MARKS Medical College (MRMC) is regarded as one of the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh. It was founded in 2011 by Late Brig. General Prof. M. R, Khan an eminent ENT-Head & Neck Surgeon of the country and the founder member, whose aim is to provide quality medical education, research and health care facilities to people of this country at low cost.
Affiliation & Recognition
- Affiliation by the University of Dhaka
- Marks Medical College and Dental unit is an affiliated medical college under the Medical Council of India
- Approved by MCI, NMC.
- Recognition by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC)
- Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), previously by the World Health Organization.
The institute is situated at Mirpur-14, Main Road, Mirpur, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh. The college and Hospital are running in a 10 storied self-owned building around 15000 squire Ft. well managed floor space is allocated to operate the same.
MARKS Medical College Eligibility Criteria (Session: 2022-2023):
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS courses in MARKS Medical Colleges are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS courses in this Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2018 and 2020 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum), 15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum).Total Marks = 200
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for the admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to get admitted to
MARKS Medical College (MRMC).
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into MCMC.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates:
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
Quick Overview of the College
|Marks Medical College Dhaka Bangladesh (MRMC)|
|Year of the foundation of MRMC||2011|
|Government or Private||Private|
|International MBBS students in MRMC||120+|
|Number of Indian students||70+|
|No. of hospitals in MRMC||4 hospitals|
|Class Commencement||January every year|
|Eligibility Criteria in 10+2||60% in PCB, Minimum 7 GPA|
|NEET Criteria||NEET qualified|
|IELTS/TOFEL Criteria||Not Applicable|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Yr Internship|
|Medium of Instructions||Complete English|
|Is the Bengali language Taught?||No, Not required|
|Recognition and Affiliations||WHO, MCI, BMDC, NMC|
|Recognition of MRMC||MCI and WHO Approved|
|Nearest International Airport||Dhaka International Airport|
|Nearest Domestic Airport||Dhaka Airport|
|Distance from India||50 minutes from Kolkata by Air|
|Average Weather in Dhaka||Jan Lowest: 13°C, June Highest: 32°C|
Marks Medical College have Ac hostel facilities for students and also has a hostel area. These include separate hostels for girls and boys with adequate number of beds in the hostel. The college tried to ensure holistic development of students thereby raising it to the standards of an international class hostel.
The objectives of the Institute are
- To raise and take steps to study in medical science leading to recognized graduate and postgraduate degrees.
- To conduct research work on the diseases dominant in the country.
- To conduct research on medical education with the aim of increasing the expectation of medical education in the country.
- To provide expert manpower in the medical sector.
- To provide excellence medical care and health services to people at low cost
- The college has a new 9 storied academic building with wide accommodation for all the departments and enough parking facility.
- The associated Hospital is a branchlet care referral medical facility and provides expert training to students and new doctors.
- The Hospital has a design for 350 inpatients.
- It is well equipped and provides excellent healthcare to the public at low cost.
- The entire hospital staff is devoted to excellence and service.
Marks Medical College Fee Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel US $37000 (INR 2824269.20)
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are instructed in the English medium at Marks Medical College. Foreign students usually do not have to face linguistic complications when they come to study here.
Goals and vision
“Marks Medical College dedicated to promote Medical education and medical care in society.it has come a long way and grown into multi specialty tertiary care center with a strong medical education unit. The mission of The Marks Medical College is to establish an institution that would rise above the present status of a mere medical college & would be an institution of “Global Repute” providing quality medical education, research and health care service to people of this country at reasonable cost.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Which are the admission exams received by Marks Medical College?
Marks Medical College will accept the admission exam scores of NEET UG, NEET PG for admission.
- How is the environment there in Marks Medical College campus?
The Marks Medical College college environment is good. Which is offering the great infrastructure to the students for healthy physical and mental development.
- Does the Marks Medical College have hostel facility?
Yes, Marks Medical College has a separate hostel facility for both boys and girls.It is situated inside a campus.
- How is Marks Medical College? Is it a good college?
As per college grade,no doubt there are better colleges than Marks Medical College, which say they give better campus recruitment, better quality education and better college campus, better environment, etc.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College