Scholarship Program Under SAARC Quota Bangladesh Government Medical Colleges
Kindly be informed that the Directorate General of Health Services of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Bangladesh has announced the admission of foreign students to Government Medical and Dental Colleges for the academic year 2020-21. This year total of 216 seats is reserved for the foreign students, of which 107 seats are allocated for SAARC countries and 109 seats are allocated for NON-SAARC countries, under the Bangladesh government’s scholarship program.
For any MBBS fees in Bangladesh, related queries contact Fortune Education (Helpline +91 990 3355 537). We are officially authorized to provide admission guidance and recruit students to the best medical college.
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- Class 10 or SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
- Class 12 or HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 10 (ten)
- Min. GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 5
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Hence, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
For SAARC Indian Students only having 95% and above Marks in 12th and 10th only Eligible for Government Medical Colleges under SAARC Quota (Biology 97% +, Physics 96%+, Chemistry 96%+ in HSC or 12th.
Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad will be accepted.
All Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh under Government University which are NMC (formerly MCI) Approved. All payments direct from Guardian/Parents bank account to the college account. Lowest Budget MBBS Study in Bangladesh. Low travel costs. Other expenses include Food, Books, and travel. No Hidden Cost. Compare MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure 2021.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-1171816565, +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.